Who’s serving up the best pizza in Dusseldorf is always a common debate among local city dwellers, why? Because pizza in Düsseldorf is delicious and made right!
So instead of writing all of my top favorite pizza joints in Dusseldorf, I figured I’d make this post a little less bias by asking other local expats in the city what their favorite pizza places were. Tons of comments and pizza tips were gathered from the Düsseldorf Expat Meetups Facebook page – if you’re not a part of it yet, you should be!
So these were the winners who serve up the best pizza in Dusseldorf:
- Address: Düsselthaler Str. 48, 40211 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 443247
- Website: Pizzeria Romantica | Facebook – Düsseldorf
- Address: Ackerstraße 181, 40233 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 94218181
- Website: 485Grad echt neapolitanische Pizza in Köln und Düsseldorf
Restaurant da noi
- Address: Graf-Adolf-Straße 25, 40212 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 1576541
- Website: Restaurant da noi Düsseldorf
Pizzeria di Napoli
- Address: Moltkestraße 117, 40479 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 94681234
- Website: DI NAPOLI – Düsseldorf
- Address: Altestadt 14, 40213 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 131422
- Website: Pizzeria Pinocchio – Düsseldorf, Germany
Lupo Trattoria Pizzeria
Osteria Mossimo Milano
- Address: Düsselthaler Str. 22, 40211 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 351944
- Website: osteria Mossimo Milano: Düsseldorf
Pizzeria La Candeletta
- Address: Wallstraße 23, 40213 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 327944
- Website: La Candeletta – Düsseldorf, Germany
Pizzeria Da Gino
- Address: Kirchfeldstraße 135, 40215 Düsseldorf
- Phone Number: 0211 379645
- Website: Pizzeria Da Gino | Facebook
Of course, there were many other favorites out there that also deserve a mention. So if you’re a pizza fan and you’re looking for more than just 10 of the best pizza places in Düsseldorf, here’s a few more to hit your hunger: Principale Pizzabar, Arlecchino, Pizzeria Piccola Ergo, Pizza Novita, Hot Cucina, Vapiano and What’s Pizza.
Thank you to everyone on the Düsseldorf Expat Meetups Facebook page for inspiring me to turn this question into a post. The overwhelming amount of responses was incredible!
Do you have any you’d like to add to the list? Do you have more questions about living #LifeInDüsseldorf? Feel free to send us an email with your question at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have tips you’d like to share with others, we’re also accepting guest posts which include the author’s name, bio, and photo.